Where Are you from?

Where are you from

• Total voters

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Dare I say......................it all started at Warrawong NSW many, many, many moons ago then via the Navy and RAAF eventually made it to where I wanted to be and am now a QUEENSLANDER....:hail:.......................permanently parked up at Cooloola Cove QLD and no more moves..:encouragement:.........Warrawong, Unanderra, Oak Flats, Huskisson, Callala Beach,NSW, Crib Point, Ashwood Vic, Fremantle WA, Nowra , Canberra, Toowoomba, Lockyer QLD with the Pacific /Indian Ocean and surrounding seas at various times and some places where there are no Kangaroo's.

Interesting to go back over these ancient scribblings and wonder where some of the fellas got to........:focus:

Last edited:

rcf

Jun 15, 2014
Gladstone Qld
Dare I say......................it all started at Warrawong NSW many, many, many moons ago then via the Navy and RAAF eventually made it to where I wanted to be and am now a QUEENSLANDER....:hail:.......................permanently parked up at Cooloola Cove QLD and no more moves..:encouragement:.........Warrawong, Unanderra, Oak Flats, Huskisson, Callala Beach,NSW, Ashwood Vic, Nowra , Canberra, Toowoomba, Lockyer QLD with the Pacific /Indian Ocean and surrounding seas at various times and some places where there are no Kangaroo's.

Interesting to go back over these ancient scribblings and wonder where some of the fellas got to........:focus:
Ive been everywhere man.....lol Queenslander.... we are so lucky living in such a beautiful state and so so many wonderful camping so close to home.. im a proud Queenslander....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I thought I should have known it, now I remember.....................jobs I know of are building jobs out around Roma I think.