What have I missed?

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
I'm heading your way Captain on our big trip. That's all I have to add.
Awesome!! Well @Smergen if you are at a loss for something to do on the 1st weekend in June come along and camp with us and @jeff and any of the other WA members that there is an open invite to, at Kuringal near Cunderdin, or if that doesn't fit with your travels and you are heading through Sunny Northam call in and camp the night we're on an acre and would love to say G'Day

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Awesome!! Well @Smergen if you are at a loss for something to do on the 1st weekend in June come along and camp with us and @jeff and any of the other WA members that there is an open invite to, at Kuringal near Cunderdin, or if that doesn't fit with your travels and you are heading through Sunny Northam call in and camp the night we're on an acre and would love to say G'Day

Thanks mate! Really appreciate the offer, and whilst I won't completely rule us out, I'd say we're heading more North than east at this point. We are considering the long weekend though and probably need to sort something out sooner rather than later.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
A bit has happened but its all much the same for me my easter 4x4 trip was a high light what have you been doing ???? Gone anywhere ????
And if Ian aka @Crusty181 wants to use his heater he has to get his van out of the shed and on the road again but hes all parked up in the big smoke one day he will hook up again if only to bring the van back from a service

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
A bit has happened but its all much the same for me my easter 4x4 trip was a high light what have you been doing ???? Gone anywhere ????
And if Ian aka @Crusty181 wants to use his heater he has to get his van out of the shed and on the road again but hes all parked up in the big smoke one day he will hook up again if only to bring the van back from a service
I cant use it if I aint got it. My dream is to one day have my van as shiny and gleaming as yours

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Nowhere special just the usual long weekends away, did eventually get to do the goldfields trip last July for a couple of weeks, amazing country out there but Bloody cold that time of year could have used a diesel heater myself, so this July we are heading North to Ningaloo Station should be a tad warmer there

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
if you are at a loss for something to do on the 1st weekend in June come along and camp with us and @jeff and any of the other WA members that there is an open invite to, at Kuringal near Cunderdin
We were hoping to get there again this year @Capt. Gadget but unfortunately unable to make it....... Gives me another 12 months to save, decide on type and fit a heater :target:

Reactions: Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We were hoping to get there again this year @Capt. Gadget but unfortunately unable to make it....... Gives me another 12 months to save, decide on type and fit a heater :target:
upload_2017-5-20_18-27-6.jpeg
... all the very people have them