What do you think about this

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
I think the whole caravan park industry will be at saturation point this year in Qld ..Went to Grafton from Yamba yesterday van after van on the road ,many Vics going nth this year.Also still huge numbers of younger people in near new utes,old 4x4 s on the road ,annexes on the side,gear in the back.,Cheap loan money,cashed up super,Scomos contributions,just hope it all ends well.Its a really weird time.

Reactions: Bluey

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
I wasnt but the the two vans next to me were.The big units had been there for weeks,Narrow roads through the park .
So what the vans setup next to you setup asked to move. you think they tractor it out or someone else pull it out to the road in a not 5m car :).
Can understand moving cars or a gazebo right on the road. The van :(
I know a few parks where our 22" struggled to fit.. Older parks where designed for smaller vans or that small tree plamnted is now huge and taking up space.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I know a few parks where our 22" struggled to fit.. Older parks where designed for smaller vans or that small tree plamnted is now huge and taking up space.
In Bundy a few years ago when my sister died the park had a site but wasn't sure if we would fit, I did some fantastic wriggling, at one point I needed 2 " the van opposite his draw bar was just in the way and I thought I would have to unhitch and move the Ute to the otherside but a bit more jiggling and I got Big mal on the spot and all because of a little shrub, no shrub and I could have come in the other way and slotted it in in 2 movements instead of 48................ getting out I quickly realized a bend by the ammenities wasn't going to let me get around, luckily a fella moved off a site and I could drive through the 2 sites...... I even had trouble at Rainbow Beach tears ago with the 14.44, took about 6 iggles to get onto the postage sized spot, then a lady walked by and said welll done, everyone else gets the tractor , "What tractor ?, No one told me about a tractor" , pretty chuffed though PofP for a truckie.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm still thinking an external shower (external on the van, water comes out the head and onto the ground) would not count as grey water and could never turn to black waste.
and if anyone didn't like it I would tell them to get stuffed........................ you would still letting nasty chemicals, toe jam and other yucky bits onto the ground, even though a cow just dropped its load into the river while you were showering........:oops::oops::oops:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
What amazes me is you can still go into Repco. Supercheap etc and purchase cans of solvent based engine degreaser,wash it down the gutter ,no problems .
It dilutes the Coke and other stuff and adds some fireworks if you get enough to flash and cleans out the vermin in the plumbing.

Reactions: Crusty181

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Now what else can I do with start u bastard !.I had a mate with a 25 hp Honda ob.it used to drink the stuff.He still reckoned it was a better ob than a Mercury.Mind you his nickname was Hoover ,then Dyson ,he never picked up why we called him that.Meat pies and Start U Bastard for a day out in his tinny ,he was in fishing heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: Drover