17' Series What clothesline do you use

createit

Apr 29, 2014
Just ordered and received our new clothesline. It is a Kent clothesline and I think it's a little ripper and was worth sharing. Total of $70 plus delivery. So much less space taken to bring a clothesline with us and such a smart idea.

image.jpg image.jpg

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
We've got these ezyline had to buy another to make it longer for new van, though they do sag a bit once loaded up.
Also had one of those tripod folding type only took it on long trips, the cords eventually rotted from using it at home for extra line space, restrung it once with plastic line but wasn't as good after that.

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
I have a similar thing at work that I use as a extension on large spanners, never though of using it like that though. Guess what Im makiing tomorrow. Cheers

Reactions: bigcol

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
yep , thats a good one @createit , pack up small to , the question is how do i get one , and can it still work with a side awning screen or would the towels hang down and touch ?

nice sharing ……..

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Great clothesline but I recon I would walk into those ends that hang out. We have one of those little fold out jobs.

jacbaz

Feb 6, 2011
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
We have a couple of different ones!!! Just the stock standard fold up one which we strap under the bed end, we have just put the stainless steel one on the awning arms yesterday and this one for extended stays!!
! image.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well actually @bigcol I thought the bracket set up could be used to hold my Soldier On flag, we use a fold up line but mostly the stone guard for towels. Have an emergency one of okky rubber tensioning some parachute cord between the awning arms.

Reactions: bigcol