14' Series Weber Q 2000 storage

Aug 20, 2016
Yackandandah
We have the 2016 14ft eith bunks and have a few questions. Has anyone got their weber q in the rear boot? it goes in tightly till it hits some wires.... solutions. Also has anyone converted the wardrobe to drawers and if so can you tell me what you used and if you have pictures that would be great.... finally storage boxes for the draw bar, who's got what? thinking of something that holds the fas bottles weber in slide and generator on slide( possibly dreaming about it all fitting)
Cheers guys and would love pics of any mods.

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
We have our Q2000 in the front boot, fits it and the Weber roller stand thingy, drawbar weight is at premium on our model so I'm no help there, I removed the tool box and generator box off ours to allow a bike rack when I get that sorted.

See this link for baskets we are fitting in to the wardrobe of our van, I have them just haven't fitted yet. They are a little weighty but this was an off the shelf option that works on both sides of the wardrobe. I liked it because it was a deep long basket with the runners on the base so I didn't need to worry about side runners and packing the wardrobe to suit. A little pricey, but what is cheap now days:(??

https://www.bunnings.com.au/restored-350mm-base-mount-slide-out-basket_p2666431

image.jpeg

Herbertclan

Mar 6, 2016
Perth
how does yours fit? How big is your boot tunnel? no way would it fit in ours!
Fits well to be honest, will get you a picture on the weekend if I can remember. In short the stand thingy is against the back wall of the boot and the Weber sits in front of that.

Cheers,

Tim Roberts

Oct 6, 2016
Sunshine Coast
Been following the discussion. We are picking up our 17.56.2 next month and we would like to put a baby q in the front boot. Is there anybody who has done this?? What are the dimensions??

Last edited:

Simon

Dec 28, 2013
Melbourne
Been following the discussion. We are picking up our 17.56.2 next month and we would like to put a baby q in the front boot. Is there anybody who has done this?? What are the dimensions??
Baby Q does fit in the front boot but you have to access it from inside. Won't fit through either side hatches.