Swan Valley Perth
nah, I went to a Webber re-saler - Umbrella's are Us or something in Midland

the 3m hose was $60
the solid plate for a webber - $60
everything was $60...................

Reactions: dagree

James Byrne

Apr 8, 2014
Ok. How does everyone (without a tool box on the A Frame) transport their weber. I have a Q200 (Frequent Flyer points) and need a trolley/table and some ideas for transport please.
Was thinking of making a Box and placing it on the a-frame temporary.

Some may ask why the larger Q200 and not the Baby Weber. Well we enjoy camping and going with friends so size does count.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
well, depending on how big it is......... can you get it through the door?????
then under the table

if it wont go through the door, YEPPERS a box will me needed
with the stand / trolley / table fold down?
will that fit inside?

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Mine is or was on the expanda in the weber bag then across the drawbar obove the spare tyre with a few straps.
It did have the extended drawbar

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
our q200 is under the double bed of the Starcraft in a weber bag. The trolley was moved this week to wardrobe as the little washing machine went where it was..
We have a rear boot although door to small, also our tunnel door to small.
Thinking of putting a box on the front for it. Although see how it goes on our first big trip and gets smellier.

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
we got a baby q with recent EBAY sale (great fathers day pressie), we plan on putting ours under the bed in a weber travel bag. I am led to believe that inside the bag, they do not smell ?

Still_dreamin

Jan 27, 2014
Brisbane Northside
Ok. How does everyone (without a tool box on the A Frame) transport their weber. I have a Q200 (Frequent Flyer points) and need a trolley/table and some ideas for transport please.
Was thinking of making a Box and placing it on the a-frame temporary.

Some may ask why the larger Q200 and not the Baby Weber. Well we enjoy camping and going with friends so size does count.

We also have the q200. Bought a cheap duffel bag from anaconda to house it and it travels under the table in the van. Our van is 17.56.1 OB. Bought a plastic 4ft folding table from bunnings for it to sit on outside. Make sure you get the extension gas hose and a good lock and chain/cable to secure when outside.

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
I have a Weber Baby Q 100 with a standard cylinder connector, regulator and hose. My van doesn't have a bayonet style connector. If using a longer hose and still wanting to connect direct to a cylinder, how, where does the weber regulator fit in? May be an obvious answer but I can't seem to get my head around the concept.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
If connecting directly to a cylinder the regulator needs to be fitted to the cylinder and the extended hose will need to screw into it... Make sense???

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
If connecting directly to a cylinder the regulator needs to be fitted to the cylinder and the extended hose will need to screw into it... Make sense???
Thanks @dagree . It does. Had to be simple. I'll look around at some of the shops mentioned in this thread. Will also check in with @Ligedy to see if he sells a suitable hose.

Ligedy

Oct 13, 2012
Mackay
Hi @Curryhouse,

Yes - an extended hose with the regulator in-line is needed - here is the 3m version I sell.

Attaches your Baby Q, Weber Q or Family Q to your 4kg to 9kg LPGas Cylinder / Bottle. Ideal for use on your caravan if you don't have a

LPG bayonet connection - a great choice for touring around with your Weber BBQ and POL gas cylinder !!!

Also great for use when camping or at home to get that extra distance away from your gas cylinder when setting up for that perfect BBQing position.

IMG_8896.JPG IMG_8897.JPG

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231356355846?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers Ligedy

PeterV

Mar 25, 2015
Turramurra, NSW
Time to give myself a wrap @mfexpanda

I have a store on eBay and sell 3m s/s gas hoses. I get them manufactured in Australia specifically for Weber Q's with the stainless steel sheath. I only sell top quality and AGA certified gear. Sold a few hundred (incl. gumtree, trading post and retail) and with 100% feedback to date.

Search eBay for me, seller = ligedyletch and you'll see my pics. http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ligedyletch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hoses can't be longer than 3m and even then there's a grey area with compliance to Australian Standards... I won't confuse people with all the details but it also depends on the BBQ being used with the hose ( I.e. The BBQ manufacturer needs to certify the BBQ with a 3m hose).

It's tight competing with Chinese $hit on the market - I sell em for $64.95 on eBay (inc postage). If any Expanda members want one I'll do em for $59.95 to anywhere in Aus via regular post - just PM me.

Cheers Ligedy

View attachment 25527 View attachment 25528 View attachment 25529 View attachment 25530
Hi @Ligedy,
Are you still offering these at this price? Recently bought an Expanda and looking forward to not having to lug around the 4kg gas bottle.
Regards,
Peter

Reactions: Ian