Starcraft We finally have it!

Whittley

Jul 30, 2015
Wa
Hi all
After a big 3 day drive from Perth we finally picked up our 22-68-1ob on Tuesday. A big thankyou to Mat and team at Bayswater Jayco Melbourne for all their hard work in making our dream van come true. We spent 5 nights in Melbourne getting used to the van and figuring out things and today moved to the Vic/sa border for a couple of nights before we move on again. So far so good with the van. The kids absolutely love it and so do we!
Sorry still trying to upload a photo!

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Now thats keen buying. I've seen a few members here go to Baywaters to buy van.

Look forward to seeing some pics but in the mean time enjoy and safe travels.

willobee

Apr 8, 2015
Perth
Congratulations and well done on the road trip.
Great way to learn the van.
Did you get a better deal than caravanland or just wanted a holiday?

Reactions: Whittley

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hopefully, both!

Better deal and very good excuse for a holiday.

Enjoy the new van. Don't forget to make a list of things you think you'll want, things you really want, and things you really need.

Don't be like us and get the lists confused. We now have several things in the shed that we thought we really wanted then found they weren't necessary.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hi all
After a big 3 day drive from Perth we finally picked up our 22-68-1ob on Tuesday. A big thankyou to Mat and team at Bayswater Jayco Melbourne for all their hard work in making our dream van come true. We spent 5 nights in Melbourne getting used to the van and figuring out things and today moved to the Vic/sa border for a couple of nights before we move on again. So far so good with the van. The kids absolutely love it and so do we!
Sorry still trying to upload a photo!
Did you see the white kangaroos at border town

Whittley

Jul 30, 2015
Wa
Congratulations and well done on the road trip.
Great way to learn the van.
Did you get a better deal than caravanland or just wanted a holiday?

Hi willobee
Yes it's certainly a sink or swim senario. We received a much much much better deal from Jayco bayswater than caravan land and the road trip / holiday is a bonus.

Reactions: Smirke and dagree

Whittley

Jul 30, 2015
Wa
caravan.jpg

Heres the very first photo upon pick up. We will post more photos as we go.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Road trip.....always the way to go. Have a great drive home. Hopefully you are detouring, like we did, it's more fun that way. (My boys -and me- loved our trip. Was a great experience, and I'd do it again in a heart beat!)

Van looks awesome too.

Whittley

Jul 30, 2015
Wa
Road trip.....always the way to go. Have a great drive home. Hopefully you are detouring, like we did, it's more fun that way. (My boys -and me- loved our trip. Was a great experience, and I'd do it again in a heart beat!)

Van looks awesome too.

Thanks smirke we sure are detouring on the way home. So far we have been from melbourne - Nelson Vic - Hahndorf SA - currently in coffin bay SA then off to streaky bay SA next week then after that gradually head home. Aiming to be home for the australia day long weekend. We are headed for a couple of hot days over the next couple of days. Thank God for the air cond!

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Thanks smirke we sure are detouring on the way home. So far we have been from melbourne - Nelson Vic - Hahndorf SA - currently in coffin bay SA then off to streaky bay SA next week then after that gradually head home. Aiming to be home for the australia day long weekend. We are headed for a couple of hot days over the next couple of days. Thank God for the air cond!
Sounds great! And couldn't agree more, the aircon is awesome! We detoured via Sydney and goldcoast. Figured we were already more than half way across.

Enjoy the rest of your trip, and be safe.