20' Series We are the proud owners of a second hand jayco expanda. We are having difficultly getting hot water.

Johnno70

Mar 3, 2016
Western Australia
We have just taken ownership of a second hand 2013 Jayco Expanda. We are having difficultly getting hot water. Managed to get hot water from the gas but no luck from the mains. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. The previous owner never used mains hot water only gas.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
There is a switch outside in the hotwater unit itself. Small black one, sort of hidden, that needs to be switched on.
The inside will be plugged into a 240v outlet usually in the same cupboard. That also needs to be on.
See how that goes

Johnno70

Mar 3, 2016
Western Australia
There is a switch outside in the h itself. Small black one, sort of hidden, that needs to be switched on.
The inside will be plugged into a 240v outlet usually in the same cupboard. That also needs to be on.
See how that goes
Many thanks. We switched the black button to On but cant find a plug inside.. Found one for microwave & fridge. Any idea were to find?

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Yes...agree.

I've only just discover it on ours.

Silly suggestion, but is the 240 v working elsewhere? Fridge stove etc etc

And, from memory, I think there may be fuse but I'd have to check our info to confirm that.