Water Tank Switch

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
Am I right in assuming this is a water tank selector switch between the 2 tanks on my Discovery, only found it today and it wasnt mentioned at handover.
1.jpg

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Yes, thats a water tank switch. It will allow for you to draw on both tanks, one at a time or even turn them off - thats my understanding.

Earthbound

Dec 9, 2012
Ormiston, Brisbane
To expand on what BoD has said..

As shown..both tanks to feed.
Arrow rotated 90 clockwise..left supply to feed.
Arrow rotated 90 anticlockwise...right supply to feed
Arrow rotated 180 deg...supply shut off.

regards..Earthbound:smile:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Earthbound, welcome to the forum. How about posting some info on yourself and rig in the member introductions thread. We love photos too. :rockon:

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Thanks for your replies, I just needed that clarified

Cheers

Terry
You're not the first to miss this vital detail at handover. OK, now I've owned up.
Mind you, I also assumed the awning set up was a piece of cake and didn't listen too closely. Took longer to roll out the first time than putting up a full annexe on the Flamingo.

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Tip - as this is not an "irrigation" part that the local hardware stores carry, best to have a spare in the van. Closest the hardware has is a T piece without the selector.

We found our water tanks almost empty after one of the ends broke off - just traveling on the black stuff, either vibrations or some debris flicked up and broke it.

Reactions: Xpandafan