Water proof bed ends in Melbourne ?

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Hey all , we are picking our new van up from Jayco Factory in Melbourne on the 16th Dec.
Does anyone from down that neck of the woods know where we could purchase the water proof bed ends in old Melbourne town.
Or possibly could anyone help us out with them as we are driving from Cairns Nth Qld & have no idea as to where we could go to get them ( dont even know the address of Jayco in Melbourne yet Lol !!).

Here is another senario, would it be possible to get someone thats close to the factory get measurements & get them made up. Guess what I am asking is,is there mobile upolsterers in that area if anyone knows ?
Some help would be much appreciated as we are traveling back to the wet season & would hate to have wet beds.

Cheers,
Doggy.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey all , we are picking our new van up from Jayco Factory in Melbourne on the 16th Dec.
Does anyone from down that neck of the woods know where we could purchase the water proof bed ends in old Melbourne town.
Or possibly could anyone help us out with them as we are driving from Cairns Nth Qld & have no idea as to where we could go to get them ( dont even know the address of Jayco in Melbourne yet Lol !!).

Here is another senario, would it be possible to get someone thats close to the factory get measurements & get them made up. Guess what I am asking is,is there mobile upolsterers in that area if anyone knows ?
Some help would be much appreciated as we are traveling back to the wet season & would hate to have wet beds.

Cheers,
Doggy.
you could ry the dealer from where i got our van from page bros,they are near by, so are tebbs (they do all types of annexes and awning and ends for hard lids. the factory is in jayco drive north dandenong. the road ways in the area arre large good enough for turning around in case you need to do a u turn, go via the east link you cant go wrong. look it up on the whereis.com.au direction or try it on a tom tom if you have one. enjoy the drive.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Thanks fellas.
Hey , salsimo do you know there contact number at all mate? That sounds like a great idea if I could get hold of them.
Thanks Pace. Will look it up mate.

Cheers, Doggy.

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
We enquired at the Melb camping show and Alpine charge $400 for a pair of waterproof bed ends, they use the white material same as the annex skirts.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Gday Doggy here you go mate

513 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood VIC 3134
(03) 9870 6102

If your picking your Expanda up direct from the factory you head back up Eastlink towards Melbourne and take the Ringwwod Exit at the Ringwood Bypass, head down Maroondah HWY toward Lilydale, they are about 5 min from Ringwood.

There Factory is down the back of a factory complex :thumb:

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Landcruiser Trayback ute . Big Orange light thru the roof mate & a wild game harvest rack on the rear of the tray. you cant miss it. Be good to bump into ya & meet if we do.
Cheers.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Well I looked out for you today and I didn't see you, I even had to go past Alpine so I looked down the driveway to see if I could spot an Expanda :thumb:

Hope all went well today :car: