17' Series Washing Machine - 17.56-2 ???

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
No joy for me.Local Jayco won't do my washing machine.Rep gave me the name of someone who will do it.

burnsie

Jan 29, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
This one may be back on the table for us ...... understand the storage implications but currently running through the pro's and cons....

Anyone currently have a Sphere 2.5kg Washing Mashing installed like the following.

IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2764.JPG

Was after the dimensions of the lid that opens and closes? Took these photos at Caravanland ages ago and of course didn't note them down at the time.

The Sphere 2.5kg washing machine fits perfectly in the space just need to confirm that the lid opening will fit into the existing bench space.

Reactions: dagree

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We had a little dual tub we took to queensland twice, although the van one got a work out 3 weeks in Ballarat and when one of the twins had a night time accident a lot easy chucking it in and washing.
I like to get a better clothes dryer have a little fold up one although eyeing the one off the back bike rack I saw someone have.
Although seeing our bike rack fell off with bikes on it wet towels could take the whole back off :)
06306-01-_a.jpg

Reactions: dagree and burnsie