waitng for new expanda 17.56-1 outback

kegs

Sep 23, 2011
hunter valley
Hi,
We have ordered our new Expanda 17.56-1 Outback. It will be ready in Mid December. We are new to caravaning, though have upgraded from a camper trailer. Does anyone have feedback about the 17 outback, we have included the larger fridge, air con, annex, hot water system and outdoor shower along with the 2nd water tank. I will also get the second gas bottle. Has anyone got any other suggestions for other accessories. We want to be able to go anywhere we want. We will be doing a week trip over new years and will be making the ayers rock trip next July.
Pete and Leigh

salsimo

Mar 14, 2011
Vic sthest Melbourne
Shelfs to front wardrobe ,shelf to rear wardrobe 300mm from bottom ,(the hanging up stuff isn't that long) ,drop flap to under rear cupboard as this cannot accessed unless bed end is down ,reading light under bunk ( is dark in there even during the day)

Reactions: kegs

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Go with as little as possible and see what you need from experience.

You will save on weight and save money on things you may never use.

It is different for everyone...........nice van, good choice.:wave:

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
I'd go the outside table...i never wanted it but hubby did. However, it was the perfect height for my drinks on the w'end and it meant taking one less thing in the van.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Just remember... the more extras you get installed at the factory the more you can make use of your payload. If that makes sense????

E.G how much would a:

solar panel
Battery
Tv
Antenna
BBQ etc

Weigh??? This would be included in your TARE weight if factory fitted. otherwise it becomes part of your payload. may seem like small amounts but it all adds up.

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Go with as little as possible and see what you need from experience.

You will save on weight and save money on things you may never use.

It is different for everyone...........nice van, good choice.

What Bigman says is quite true. By accessories I mean items not fixed to the van.