Starcraft Unknown switch

Mini me

Apr 19, 2015
Rockhampton
hi all, I have a 16.67-1 I have just bought second hand. Can anyone tell me what the light switch next to the CD player is for. I have played around and cannot tell what it turns on or off.

Cheers all

Mini me

Apr 19, 2015
Rockhampton
image.jpg

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Could be a switch to allow radio to retain station settings when turned off....I think earlier models lost all settings when powered off so one solution was to add a switch so radio was powered and settings retained.

DLT

Dec 3, 2015
Brisbane
Hi Mini me,
Can i ask what you think of the 16.67-1 - I am picking one up on Friday sight unseen & wanted to get some idea's on what they need from someone who actually has one.

Cheers

Mini me

Apr 19, 2015
Rockhampton
Hi Mini me,
Can i ask what you think of the 16.67-1 - I am picking one up on Friday sight unseen & wanted to get some idea's on what they need from someone who actually has one.

Cheers
Hi DLT,
I love the van. It has everything in it that you need and very easy to use. Very easy to tow and quick to set up in a matter of minutes. Coming from a goldstream camper it makes the holiday so much more enjoyable. The gas bayonet is excellent at the back of the van for the Webber. Front bed it a little tight, but you can live with that.