20' Series Underbody Storage

Panda Shell

Oct 28, 2014
Kalamunda WA
Hey Everyone,

Just put the first of two under body storage boxes under the 20.64-01B, it has come up a treat. I plan to store the levelling chocks in one locker and hoses etc.. in the other one. I found these took up too much room in the front locker.
Where has everyone else stored bits and pieces like this?

Cheers
image.jpg
image.jpg

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Verry nice..... Great work. And how did you mount them. Cost? A photo with them open too please!

Panda Shell

Oct 28, 2014
Kalamunda WA
Verry nice..... Great work. And how did you mount them. Cost? A photo with them open too please!

I mounted to the floor using plates to spread the load. I avoided the chassis as I didn't want to drill into it at all. I will take a pic tomorrow of the inside. They were on special at the local Auto-One store $169 each down from $236 each.

Last edited:
Reactions: twscoot

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Great work @Panda Shell i ve looked at these a few times, as recent as when I bought the Kingchrome front box as these were on special then as well. Unfortntley my starcraft is on a strict diet ATM which doesn't allow me to add any weight to her but the concept is a winner well done.

Panda Shell

Oct 28, 2014
Kalamunda WA
Nice mod, wanted to do this to our 20.63.... Went down the shed to have a looksie, dam it... Have a cross member right in the middle of where it would go :(
Hi Navmatt,
I had the same issues with mine and this was the only place they would fit. I did originally want them behind the wheels but not enough room.

Dotcom7

May 11, 2014
Sydney NSW
Nice one a great mod idea you had me out looking for some today and I Found some from Bunnings they are Rhino ones $145 each side.
Thanks for the great idea.

Reactions: Panda Shell

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
How did you hang the ladder Panda Shell? I have 2 I need to get out of the way.