Electrical Truma Vario Heat issues

Archson

Oct 10, 2021
Victoria
Hi All,

just installed the Truma vario heat gas heater system in our Expanda,
When we powered it up to commission it come up with the INT.. screen straight away and does not pass. No button pressed or held does anything.
Has anyone else had this? Or has any got an idea of what I should do next?

thanks I’m advance.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I have had a look at what online manuals are available but nothing seems to jump out, I think most folk go for diesel heaters, hopefully someone will see this and may have an idea, if you sort out the problem please drop in and tell how you went, it all helps ....

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
does INT show or is it INIT, page 6 of the instructions refer to INIT during inital setup where the control panel is looking for connected items, after power up

Last edited:

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
I would be interested in where you have installed it, and what the issue is / was.
Does not look like we will ever find out,I have been looking at diesel heaters for our 2023 tassie trip,huge price difference between top and bottom of prices range and they all look the same, must be some vast difference in materials.

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The chinese knock offs are very cheap, some are good, some junk, its really hit or miss, gas heaters will run your gas down which isn't great if off gridding with a big 3 way fridge but are far better if using parks as they are quite and don't stink on start up or shut down...................... either way great to have in winter.... our diesel in Canberra can run for 14 hrs straight at times....

Reactions: poor but proud