Top 10 tow vehicles for 2013

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Could it be that we're all looking at this list the wrong way?

Nowhere have they put any numbers so it could be just as well that these are the top 10, in no order and covering different towing needs/classes. Either that or they wanted to hold people reading it in some suspense and they listed them in reverse order from worst (10) to best (1).;)

Phil

Chaser

Sep 3, 2013
I was just happy my tug made it in! and maybe Phil is right and it makes the Challenger 1st!!

Reactions: Bmhdg76

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well thats about how I saw it before we purchased our vehicle, 200 too bloody big and expensive, love the Disco but a little too expensive, Jeep, well I bought one, time will tell I guess, as for the utes didn't want or need a ute.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Well thats about how I saw it before we purchased our vehicle, 200 too bloody big and expensive, love the Disco but a little too expensive, Jeep, well I bought one, time will tell I guess, as for the utes didn't want or need a ute.

Like a quid for every time I hear this. Next time you see a 200 park next to it. Then think again about the size v the Jeep. Very deceptive, dunnydore wagon is longer and a Kia Carnival is larger.

Reactions: Billrw136

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
One of my partners bought a 200 series LC same time as I bought my Jeep - must say when parked next to each other at work there is not much difference in size - however there was a difference in price - but each to their own - he is happy - I am happy - that is all that matters!!! It tows his very large boat beautifully..........

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
PS - would have loved to have bought a Discovery 4, but they are now out of my price range.....retirement is (happily) looming........!!!

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
One of my partners bought a 200 series LC same time as I bought my Jeep - must say when parked next to each other at work there is not much difference in size - however there was a difference in price - but each to their own - he is happy - I am happy - that is all that matters!!! It tows his very large boat beautifully..........

That's right Bill I thnk the LC is slightly longer and that's it. Yeah the price is silly especially when you consider what they don't give you. You have to go to a VX to get folding mirrors for Christ sake! But in other areas of build quality , chassis and components you see exactly what you are paying for and they are very impressive. Little things too I like on the Paj if you ever opened the fuel filler flap you always felt like it was tin foil and you had to be so gentle. On the Crusier it would near take a bullet. There is many more.