16' Series Toilet not flushing?

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Got away for the week but first night out the flush button is not working! Is there a fuse? Going to have alook at the manual and then the unit in the morning. Just thought I'd post up first .

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Had a similar issue with our 2007 16.49.3 with a C2 (from memory) thetford toilet. There is a fuse underneath and accessable after taking the tank out. It's located above the tank in one of the limit switches. Ended up being a loose fit so stripped a bit of copper wire and "wedged" it in while re-fitting the fuse until we got home and replace the switch/fuse holder.

Another common issue is the pump seizes/jams. It's located under the spare dunny roll holder and can sometimes be freed up by sticking a small screwdriver in and spinning the impellor.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Early models had a lift up cover nest to the seat on the door side.... Later models don't

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks everybody. Was tired last night, so left it till this morning. The fuse was blown but the pump was jammed. Once I worked out it was just a submersible pump and you fished it out with your hand (small hand, big hands struggle in that hole) we were away. Might get a spare pump but guessing emptying the flush tank and drying out the pump in storage will probably help. But isn't that flush tank a pain to fill?

Jason

May 19, 2013
Got away for the week but first night out the flush button is not working! Is there a fuse? Going to have alook at the manual and then the unit in the morning. Just thought I'd post up first .
if you use nappy sand it helps with the pump use this and will save the pump and you can empty it anywhere as no chems in it