The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
So far, so good.
20170929_115359.jpg

Reactions: Tone and mfexpanda

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Are you camping in the shed or out somewhere @Crusty181 or now you have a shiny van are you off on another lap to get it dirty
We've decided to throw caution to the wind, and drag the new and much improved version of the Behemoth out into the world .. to be specific Ocean Grove

We are struggling to get any reception here in Torquay. Apparently has been a real issue in the area since digital moved in!
We're getting so much reception here in Ocean Grove the air is so thick with tv signal, its flavouring our Grand Final bacon and egg breakfast. I can put some signal in a sandwich bag for you, or ring you afterwards with the score :D

(That will teach you for now stopping that wind and rain last night. We had to relocate inside .... and watch tv)

Waratah

Jul 3, 2017
Melbourne
Spent the weekend at Heathcote cp, did the rail trail to Axedale and back and sampled some great wines!
The c park is fantastic, very clean facilities and friendly owners who put on BBQ snags at happy hour every Friday .......going back next weekend for the food and wine festival!
Cheers Stu
IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
We're getting so much reception here in Ocean Grove the air is so thick with tv signal, its flavouring our Grand Final bacon and egg breakfast. I can put some signal in a sandwich bag for you, or ring you afterwards with the score :D

(That will teach you for now stopping that wind and rain last night. We had to relocate inside .... and watch tv)

after to storm on Friday night we lost all channels until the rain came through again at about 10:00pm. Need to remember that when something is on I want to watch not to go to Torquay! Hopefully there is nothing on the Melbourne Cup weekend as I am back there then!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Long Weekend up here, had a quick look at the poor buggers lining up to go to Fraser Island and Double Isand, be just like a Woollies carpark covered in sand actually, then ran for home and stayed there until they all went home, lovely bit of rain should have washed away all the dunny paper they leave behind............................Looks like 2 teams won in the Grand Finals again and 2 teams came second....................Ebay refunded my money for the dodgy brothers heater so all is good.........................................Finished wiring up my Sat system so Vast and Foxtel all work at the flick of a remote, very pleased and shed has a dish on it so I can log on from the van to make sure all is good before going away, saves stuffing around setting up dish.......................Damn nearly another weekend, lets see beach is empty now....................