The Wait Is Ova!

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
20130604_103116.jpg
Picked up the new addition to the family thismorning from Brisbane Camperland. 17.56-2. Will post more pics in coming days once I get a chance.

Reactions: Tayla

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
First trip is unplanned at the moment. Work is getting in the way of having a little time away at the moment. Mods have started already. Measured up a front stone guard thisafternoon. Looking at making a external table. LED strip for more lights on the external. Boy am I gonna have some fun with this baby!!!.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Very nice! We have around 85 days to wait for ours. :(
We have been told end of August.
How did you find the guys at Bne Camperland with the handover? Reason I ask is that is where ours is coming from.

Reactions: Adam79

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
Nice one mate, you beat us by a week. Ours turned up at Camperland today, but have to wait till after the show to get it. I was not sure i was going to like the wheels, i think the wheels look really good in that shot as the stand out really well.

Enjoy tinkering with it, one of the best parts of getting something new i think.

Out with the Tent!

Apr 5, 2013
Looks great! We will have the same combo (Silver Prado + 17.56-2OB) come end week exit week! Ours should be in transit to the dealer this week and fingers crossed we can pick it up late next week! Your looks awesome and has got us very exited knowing its just around the corner!:D

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
20130605_165107.jpg
20130605_165008.jpg
20130605_165718.jpg
Hello Everyone, Managed to get home from work early enough to have a play in the new toy. Over a few cold ones decided the gal door step will go. Took the outside light apart to see were the wires were run, so I can fit some LED Light strips into the circuit. During this I found the new LED internal lights jayco fit as standard now have a Party mode - Blue Led. Great for a night light when the kids are asleep! We are 3 very happy expanda owners at the moment. Brisbane Camperland are extremely good this is the second van we have bought through them. Nothing is to hard and Sam Papasavas (who we dealt with) will go out of his way to help. During the wait I had many sleepless nights wondering if we had done the right thing in buying a Expanda. Thoughts of if the car will tow it? Is it too big to be able to go to our usual camping spots, will I need a WDH ect ect... but after picking it up yesterday my issues were answered. Its perfect. Tows beautiful behind the chipped prado, sure its a bit heavier than the Eagle but I am confident we will get it to where we need to go. Just with a little more right boot! Thanks for everyones kind words on the van and shed. I extended the shed another 6m to accommodate her and give some protection from tje wild weather we have in Qld.
Oh just one more thing Up The Mighty Maroons!!!!