The New 17.56.2OB Has Arrived!

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
We picked up the new van yesterday, the staff at Bayswater Jayco were fantastic at handover, very informative and happy to answer all our questions. They fitted the WDH for us and had us on our way after a few hours. The van so far is fantastic, after a through looking over I can say that the quality is better than expected with no real blemishes to mention.

There were a couple of items not installed that were ordered as options but nothing that will stop the show, they have no problem sorting them out at the first service. I ordered a 7 pin plug and an Anderson plug to run the fridge, they managed to install a 12 pin and the Anderson wired to the battery position. The dealer sorted out the 7 pin at delivery and I rewired the Anderson plug myself. While rewiring I noticed some very second rate cable connections under the van, these are now re-terminated and I will now go over the entire van wiring in the near future.

The maiden voyage is planned for this weekend down to the Mornington Peninsula for a bit of a shake down before we head to the Sunshine coast at the end of the month.

Here are a couple of pics of the van and the Paj, I'll take some more shortly.

new jayco 019.JPGnew jayco 020.JPG

goanna

Jul 8, 2011
Perth WA
Have fun on your trip, take care as you will forget it's there as they tow like a dream. Will be waiting with baited breath to know what you think of her. I love mine and planning in motion of a trip for about 2 weeks to get more used to her for some bigger trips to come

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
Thanks all, we are all over the moon with the van, my 5yo son is obsessed with the safe that he calls a treasure box!

Here are some more pics to keep you guys going until your new vans arrive!:high5:

new van 001.JPG new van 002.JPG

new van 009.JPG new van 008.JPG new van 007.JPG new van 006.JPG

new van 005.JPG new van 004.JPG new van 003.JPG

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Mmmmmmmmm, Beautiful Drewy, Geez I love the look of these vans ! They are by far the most up to date modern looking vans on the market.

Cant wait for ours to arrive & pick up.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Question Drewy.
Is your dinning table the same as your bench tops ?
reason I ask cause I have heard they sometimes vary them if they run short on materials. I want it the same as the bench tops that all .

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
No the bench tops are the same as the joinery (Kensington Oak), apparently according to another thread if you want it the same as the benchtops you need to order it that way. It's now an option.