The D families 17:56:1

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
We had trouble with our car last trip too. Last day of new car warranty would you believe. The dash was lit up like Luna park and we couldn't lock into 4 low.
Ended up drove to Albany Toyota and they couldn't work out what was wrong so drove back to Mandurah like it. Was a bit worried but all sorted now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirke and dagree

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
Sorry I haven't posted for a while.
Life has been a bit busy.
We managed to get away to ledge Point for 3 days and we have also done a few weekend trips out to the Dam.
Just loving the van.
We had a couple of warranty jobs done there is a crack around the locks on front lid. This is being replaced. Lights where working for first few weeks then stopped they got sorted and a few other minor things getting sorted.
Overall very happy with the van just love having the extra space.

Reactions: Bluey

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
Weekend get away to Waroona Dam.Just a quick getaway for the weekend minus 1 child but lovely to just get out and chill.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 209

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
Brag alert!!
:minion_tongue:

Well I'm feeling pretty proud of myself!:becky:
I towed the van from Dunsbrough to Mandurah. First time and no other half in tow. Normally hubby does all the driving and I'm the navigator, however he had to return to work mid holiday. So it left me and the youngest child to fend for ourselves. I did have my parents there holidaying with us too. So we had company for the rest of the holiday.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
she did try the Patrol towing the Flamingo once - for about 5kms from the Pub at Two Rock, along breakwater drive to Wannaroo Rd

she said that was enough.... not "her cup of tea"

I did ask her - what happens if I break a leg of whatever.........
we would stay camping until I get better apparently

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
I find the van is easier to tow and reverse than a trailer. So much easier when you can see the thing! (I do get a chuckle from all the old guys watching me, and hubby finds it amusing when they ask him if he's going to take over reversing the van into the site, then when 4 boys get out.....watch them run!!))

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Well done @JOBSWAN :clap2:... There'll be no stopping you now!!!

I asked Mrs Dagree to park the boat trailer a few years ago after launching the boat........ Lets just say "I'll never let her do it again" ;)

Reactions: bigcol and Smirke