Tapatalk

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
i cant connect to forum it says this forum is either restricting access from tapatalk or the installed tapatalk plugin is not working.please contact your forum administrator?any help plz.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
We had to disable tapatalk as it was interfering with users on IOS (Apple tablets etc).

There is a thread around here somewhere where people where having the issue.

Not ideal but one of the reasons why we hesitated in activating it is that tapatalk we have no control over.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
It is disappointing as I have explained in detail prior its always a big risk installing something we have no control over.

It didn't even last a day before we had to disable it as it was affecting users.

A mobile style is on its way stay tuned....

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
it only stopped working 2 days ago, when you "turned it off" all it stopped was the push updates.

When you set it up it requires two parts, first is to enable it on the site and second to link the site in there support portals.

I think although its disabled on the site it takes a while for the back end of tapatalk to realise we have turned of functionality.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Yeh, bummer. I bought Tapatalk for this new site setup and was loving it for the brief time it was working!
I only usually access this site on my phone coz I dont get a chance to sit still very often :)

In any case, thanks for all the work you do expanda.
Looking forward to the mobile style.

Reactions: Capt. Gadget

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
See some of the previous posts of this thread.

Thanks Brad

We removed tapatalk support as it was to buggy.

As soon as we enabled it people had issues with tablets trying to close the banner.

Due to this we have removed support for it.

Apologies but it is just not a viable solution and it has been discussion in this thread why.

Have a read of the thread and if you still have questions let me know.

Cheers!