Supreme Vans

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
We can comment on kokoda ballarat we were interested in their range until if you have a warranty issue ie fridge you need to contact dometic air conditioner air command and so on. They stress they are only caravan agents they are made in Campbell field by up to 6 different builders. Not sure about quality control

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We can comment on kokoda ballarat we were interested in their range until if you have a warranty issue ie fridge you need to contact dometic air conditioner air command and so on. They stress they are only caravan agents they are made in Campbell field by up to 6 different builders. Not sure about quality control
That "all care, but no responsibilty" line would be enough for me to walk away. You can easily start with dodgy fridge, and end in the middle of a argument about installation ....

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
I visited the JB factory. They have a chassis factory then they take the chassis to another factory down by Ford for fit out. All in house. Just too busy to do all in one place.

HairBearBunch

Feb 25, 2015
Country Victoria
If you are in looking mode , have a look at Coronets , yes I have one - and I do work in the industry . Not caravans tho , manufacturing and retailing camper trailers !

But their reputation is solid , Andrew and Keith are straight up gentleman . I am happy with my van - need to use it more ...but cannot fault the finish and nothing has gone wrong .
Yes , they also made imperial vans also - but now only do the coronets .
There are some manufacturers I would not entertain for varied reasons , stick with one that is in business , has a factory you can see and has a good reputation for resolving customer related questions ..ie complaints .

Jayco is fantastic as the warranty and backup is Austrlia wide through dealerships or agents - always a good thing .

Only my 2 cents worth. Good Luck with the search !

Reactions: relgate