Suburban Hot Water System

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
Could somebody please explain the workings of the Suburban Hot water system on our new Discovery

When operating on gas or electric and after it is switched on and the water is heated does it the then work off a thermostat. eg as hot water is used will it switch on and reheat or do I have to manually restart it.

I had it heating on gas OK then after it stopped I ran the hot tap a bit to see if it would re-ignite and cold water came back into the system but no luck.
Maybe I didnt run enough water off.

Thanks

Terry

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
Could somebody please explain the workings of the Suburban Hot water system on our new Discovery

When operating on gas or electric and after it is switched on and the water is heated does it the then work off a thermostat. eg as hot water is used will it switch on and reheat or do I have to manually restart it.

I had it heating on gas OK then after it stopped I ran the hot tap a bit to see if it would re-ignite and cold water came back into the system but no luck.
Maybe I didnt run enough water off.

Thanks

Terry

I was a bit premature with this question and have found the answer via a search on another forum.

For others that may need to know, the answer is yes it does switch on and off via a thermostat.