• Poll closed .

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi all, sticker designs are in -

1) ExpandasDownunder Bumper Sticker (Orange rectangular border and rounded edges sticker) 20cm x 5cm - COST TBD

expanda bumper.jpg
2) ExpandasDownunder Large Sticker (Vinyl Cut Letters Only) 50cm x 13cm - COST $25 POSTAGE INCLUDED

expanda bumper.jpg

3) ExpandasDownunder Window sticker (Vinyl Cut Letters Only) 50cm x 13cm - COST $25 POSTAGE INCLUDED

expandasdownunder car window sticker copy.jpg

Ch00ka77

Apr 28, 2012
Maffra VIC
Just a thought as it would be great to have a sticker visible possibly on the front of the van somewhere whilst the van is set up at parks.

Reactions: vivkingsa

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Yeah Chooka im with you, if you put the sticker on the lid at the end, the bed end could be up and you wouldn't see the sticker whilst parked and setup. Could be front to the side or near the plate at the rear?

Ants

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Like this idea. The front of the van is usually facing the driveway/road and the roofline is always visible. Sticker wouldn't need to be too large - just enough to identify a fellow forum member.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
All i was thinking of was of was a couple for each side of the draw bar and one for the rear, just bumper sticker size, nothing too large. I am already getting called Grizwald by my friends, so I don't need some ginormous sticker on a hard lid.

Geoff

Reactions: Delano

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
I know this sounds silly, but maybe some reflective stick on letters making up the expandasdownunder..com that can be stuck on both sides of the draw bar.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
It just needs to be simple, like Mick says, expandasdownunder.com

I see them being used for when I am in a caravan park etc, I would be able to pick a fellow forum user easily. Ideally if we can all have a set spot on the draw bar as a minimum, then while your walking past you could pick a forum user easily than if it was tucked under a hard lid.

The park I was at over the last week, there would have been over 10 expandas come and go and just as many swan type campers, plus a freedom that was an expanda! I was thinking surely one of them must have been a forum user.

Someone on this site must be in the printing game?

Geoff

Keep it simple s....

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
I still like my design from post 31 herehttp://www.expandasdownunder.com/showthread.php/1168-Now-thats-a-great-idea-Who-s-gunna-organise-ours-Mechandise/page4 . I'd be inclined to drop the tag line now. As for price if we could get 50, I've found a place where you could have them printed. By the time they're posted out to you they'd be $2 each (Inc post). 50 seams to be the smallest run (that's economical). Size is 160x80mm

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
The draw bar one sounds good, just be aware of length with things like WDH mounts in the way.

The suggestion of the Jayco grey font on the top panel above the hard lid sounds good...

Reactions: vivkingsa

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Just a thought, what about spare wheel covers or a big round sticker for them? Mine is on the rear bar and quite a few members are mounting theirs on the rear bar also.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Hey I am a bit confused why it is important to determine where to put the sticker in this thread.
Is there a reason why this part is important?

Reactions: skippy

gavin.davis59

Mar 21, 2011
Naracoorte.SA
I have always liked the simple expandasdownunder.com sticker idea.I also think it is unimportant where they are placed as long as they fit.What is more important is that someone gets whatever sticker is decided on produced before the thread loses it's way again.Put Me down for a couple!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hey I am a bit confused why it is important to determine where to put the sticker in this thread.
Is there a reason why this part is important?

Hi mate, where you stick them is up to the individual in the end but I think we're trying to establish a uniform spot so the size is right and members know where to look if they see an expanda somewhere. So far I like the sound of the side of the A frame with the site address only and then maybe option 2 for the rear bar, my opinion anyway.

Cheers.