Chassis Silent Hitch Pin For Tounges

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
The Silent hitch pin that I just purchased worked a treat. The pin is also rated to 3500kg.

Nothing worse than a noisy Tow Ball Tounge when traveling over bumps, pot holes, braking and so on.

See below link >>>>

Reactions: dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I like that... Unfortunately wont fit my hitch due to lack of room at the moment but when I fit the HR tow bar soon it might be a goer :encouragement:

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hope things work out with the youngest and all's OK as a priority ..... and hope the compliance plate gets sorted afterwards:encouragement:

Reactions: skippy

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Hope things work out with the youngest and all's OK as a priority ..... and hope the compliance plate gets sorted afterwards:encouragement:

Thanks David.... my little man is doing well, it's just more of a precautionary measure. In fact he telling me that he is fine and wants to go camping! That's my boy:angel-87:

I am hoping the compliance plate will be done in a few weeks:ranger:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well weve just got back from 3 weeks dragging the panda around QLD and not a clunk from the hitch this time........I painted a thick coat of Quick Grip over it, let it dry for a couple days and then had to belt it into the hitch, a nice firm fit might have to tie it to a tree if I want to pull it out but it doesn't rattle, first time in 30 yrs that I've had a total success short of welding the damn thing.

Reactions: skippy