Just Browsing Show us your toolbox setup

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
This what I run on the expanda and kept for the StarCraft. Just gotta move the gas bottles again, although mounting them inboard on a cradle this time. This box with the slides and dimensions was made for an expanda. I may not travel with a genie anymore so may make or buy a smaller one.

View attachment 27343
Hi achjimmy, could you provide dimensions for your box! It's just what we were wanting, however we home to have an engel where you have the bbq. Also, where did you source your runners from?
Thanks

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hi achjimmy, could you provide dimensions for your box! It's just what we were wanting, however we home to have an engel where you have the bbq. Also, where did you source your runners from?
Thanks

Smirke I might still have the drawing somewhere. But I doubt you will fit an engel in under a Expanda bed

Jul 4, 2014
Engadine
I saw a bloke up at airlie beach with a slide on his box, slide it up along side the annex opens up with the fridge webber and storage ready to go. Gas bottles were moved to just in front of the box. Wish I grabbed a photo

Reactions: Smirke

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
I saw a bloke up at airlie beach with a slide on his box, slide it up along side the annex opens up with the fridge webber and storage ready to go. Gas bottles were moved to just in front of the box. Wish I grabbed a photo
Me too. Sounds exactly what we want to do. Our Engels are the 40L ones and are approx 520mm high, including cover.

Reactions: dagree

Peakay

May 14, 2013
Ballarat
Much the same as others have done. Thanks for all the tips on how to install it. All up it cost me about $200 plus the box

Attachments

• IMG_6838.JPG
    IMG_6838.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 520
Reactions: Smirke and macca

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Does that make much of a difference on your ball weight? What have you done with your spare wheel?

Warren Pavey

Jan 13, 2014
Brisbane
Hi everyone, just installed a new toolbox on the front of my van but wondering what to do with the spare wheel? Its the large offroad mag wheel too.

Lol88

Aug 9, 2015
Queensland
This is mine. Bottles in the middle, generator & fuel at one end, hoses in front of the bottles, weber baby q at the other end. Wdh bars sit next to BBQ when not in use, and the rattle gun for the alko legs sits there as well. Squeezebox ladder lies along the front of the box, can get to it from the side.

AFK is in the pole carrier.

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/attachments/img_0334_2-jpg.22415/
http://www.expandasdownunder.com/attachments/img_0333_2-jpg.22414/

Cheers
Have you reinforced the box at all? Or ever had any issues with the weight?