Seasons Greetings

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Hey all,

As the end of the year quickly approaches and everyone starts their holidays, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.
This year brought a lot of smiles to my family when we picked up the Expanda, and I'm sure next year will not be any different when we cruise around checking out this great country of ours.

So happy travels everyone and most importantly please stay safe.

sml-christmas-caravan.jpg

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Thanks NissPat and a Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy NEw YEar to you and everyone else here on the Forums
May Santa stuff your stockings with all the fun things in life, don't know how he's going to fit a 16:49 in mine
So I might just have to wait until March when it arrives from the Dealer

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
HAve a Happy and Safe Christmas too NissPat. May you have lots of fun at this festive time of the year.

And, A very Heartfelt Merry Christmas to everyone else here on this wonderful forum.

For those who are travelling, May you all travel safe and return home with lots of wonderful memories.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
On behalf of myself and the team here At Expandas Down Under, I d' like to wish all our members and their families a

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
SAFE HAPPY NEW YEAR

Look forward to hearing of your travels over the silly season if you get the opportunity to get away

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I'd like to add my best wishes to all forum members and their families for a great Christmas and a terrific 2012. May you travel safely and enjoy the festive season whether at home or on the road.

Let's hope this doesn't happen. :fear:

oops1.jpg oops2.jpg oops3.jpg oops5.jpg oops4.jpg
Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: NissPat

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Have a safe Christmas everyone!

And for those lucky enough to be going away in their expandas, take it easy on the road, it can be a scarey time to be towing your van with so many people rushing around.

I look forward to reading about everyone's adventures!

Reactions: NissPat

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Merry Christmas to everyone and there families.

Its been exciting watching the forum grow over the last 12 months with lots of valuable input from all the members :clap2:

Safe Travels over the holiday period if you are on the roads :car:

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Ditto,
I wish all members a merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Please drive safe and sensibly, and watch for those others who aren't, and I look forward to more forum-ing from all in the new year..

Andrew

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
G'Day All,

My Family & I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & a safe & happy New Year.

See you all then with some new pics of our maiden trip soon.

Hope the FatMan in the Red suit is good to you !!

Cheers,

Paul, Michelle & Kerrie.......... PMK