Sad goodbye to a true friend

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You are on a roll there @Bluey keep it going....................

Us Jeepers have yet to start, I hope you know .................lets see 1x Patrol, 1 x Cruiser, 1x Zook, 1x jackaroo, 1x Landy, 1x Brumby, 3x Grand Cherokees to date, gotta be something good about them then......even adding in the Hilux's, Triton's, Unimogs, Isuzu and Inter 4x4's I played with at work.

it's going to be strange when the Mine Truck arrives, probably won't hear or see a thing.....................

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I gave up on that board ages ago by the time if i ended up getting it my knees would be stuffed too i offered many times to pay but in the shed it stays
Im on your side but sometimes you have to go the people and they seen to be restless we all know who will have many years of happy motoring thats why we jump for joy on the adds on tv
Im sure your car will be very much worth the wait i waited many years and made many mistakes before i got mine hang in there dont let the crowd get you down evan if i side with them at times just to keep my fine upstanding reputation
Every day your car is gaining in value can the same be said for other cars no
Once your car arrives the they will all go quite and understand the power and sheer pulling power ....load carrying out ways anything else as i said I'm on your side just depends on what others say
Lol lol lol remember get the pie maker out I'm comming over very soon for a look show me yours and i will show you mine lol lol your house will go up in value with all the landcruiser out front

Reactions: DRW and Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Ha,ha @Bluey even when you start crawling back to get in the good books, you are still stirring the pot, so well done its a pleasure to read , the Valiant mini mal rack will soon be loaded I'm sure......................................... In time, when the Mine Truck has sorted the backs out thoughts of a smooth riding, powerful Grand Cherokee will spring to mind............

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluey and DRW

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
See @Crusty181 dosnt know yet theres a hidden agenda to me visiting him im going to strap on said board as a test for new now a cruiser roof rack ..... tell him be back in a minute but keep going dont stop till i get home this board will soon have pride of place in my shed gathering dust as good as it can in his shed ...... dont tell him ..... truthfull i am excited for him its like waiting for the wife to give birth things can take a while but in the end very worth it well sometimes ..... carnt wait to see boat on roof van on back full loaded and still 2 tonne under weight

Reactions: Drover and DRW

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Well im not surprized its taken so long and we dont evan have a pic or is it evan in australian waters yet ...... when will its tyres hit aussie roads ...... im surprized others havent posted pics of cars they've brought and sold in all this time are you getting a car ive forgot carnt remember im getting old waiting ........
There ganging up on us cause you got nothing to show we are all sick of waiting
Getting restless and now makeing fun and byeing Jeeps goodness me this thread has realy gone sour its allmost like a bag of prawns left out in the sun for a few days at 35 deg gone off and now stinks rotton to the core you brought this on yourself ......!!!!!!!
Should have done the surprise pic like @Drover and shocked the world instead the peasants have turned on the king and you still got nothing lucky they still dont burn people you may have a crowd outside your place demanding your preasants at the fire !!!!!!!!
They have turned on you its out of my control im with you bro only just only thing to ease there pain and gain some credibility is a pic of said new car your stuffed ...... has anyone else got any pics of new cars cause @Crusty181 hasnt
Sorry bro i tell it how it is
Is it wrong to.laugh at stuff you wright im sorry but im killing myself laughing im a peanut i know

I have to agree with Bluey Ian no pic. It didn’t happen

Reactions: Bluey

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Congratulations Drover !! I dont feel so left out now.You will have to perfect the Jeep wave again and brush up on the Jeep language. Its a Jeep thing.!!!! Sounds like its like new.

Reactions: Drover and DRW

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Have a look at his last post ,in red ,2015 WK2 Grand Cherokee in red.Colorado crossed out.Us Jeep guys are very observant !!!

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have a look at his last post ,in red ,2015 WK2 Grand Cherokee in red.Colorado crossed out.Us Jeep guys are very observant !!!

I throw out a line and a quick bite from an observant, aware Jeeper, I was hoping for a commoner Tojo bite but all well and good, hanging out for the paperwork to go thru and have been checking put my old Jeep stuff, scary thing is the cost of doing a Tranny Service using non Jeep/Mopar parts is damn near $500 hate to think what a dealer would charge, more research required...........................

.First up add a P3 brake controller ($200), I know everyone reckons REDARC is the ants pants but too expensive and I like the display on the P3's, add a monitor for my Van Cam, ebay $50, did a tape measure on my tow hitch and BUGGA I will need a new hitch shank my standard job is missing the 120mm I need, Big Mal has a high hitch and The Ute being the Utimate Touring Set Up met it's needs, seems a mate of mine who would like a standard shank to replace his plough is arriving in a few weeks so a trade may be in order but unlike most, I need it to point up, not down as a plough, otherwise $120, we wont go into suspension, airbags and I hope I won't need to upgrade the springs for awhile yet, of course on the first buy list is a Catch can, at 40,000Km need to get in quick to save the engine............Later on we might look at setting up the Engel but battery & DC/DC charger are not on the first up mod list..................my old Jeep Hat, Shirt and Jacket are out of retirement, might fly the flag from the shed when I get it home................Look out for more "It's a Jeep Thing"............. damn it feels good.

Did I mention, 40,000km, tow and bull bar, side steps, roof rails BUT it doesn't have a brake controller as it has never towed, managers car at car yard, so car has rarely had more than one bum on seats, like new, damn good price and it's mine, mine a ha ha.......................

Just keeping your thread alive oh CrustyCon...................................

Last edited:

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
@Drover a catch can to save the engine pfffft mines got almost 150K and still goes without one

A pic just for @Crusty181 no it's not mine but I thought I would steel a pic from the Willow site because I care typical she's sitting down in the rear lol
Pootloll.jpg
:)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Funny at first I thought MQ Patrol, but the lights were wrong..............................

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
And @Drover i like the p2s i got 2 of them just think they look a bit better good screen to see how much voltage going to brakes or amps easy to adjust p3s ok just looks a bit space age

Reactions: Drover

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
As you know Drover ,plenty of good info and knowledgeable guys on AJOR .WK2 site
RockAuto still 7 days delivery. I would ring up a Jeep dealer with the vin number and see if any outstanding TSBs or recall notices not done.
Also if you havnt got a scan gauge,I would get something like a BlueDriver.I have one ,great bit of kit which will also delete fault codes when needed.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As you know Drover ,plenty of good info and knowledgeable guys on AJOR .WK2 site
RockAuto still 7 days delivery. I would ring up a Jeep dealer with the vin number and see if any outstanding TSBs or recall notices not done.
Also if you havnt got a scan gauge,I would get something like a BlueDriver.I have one ,great bit of kit which will also delete fault codes when needed.

Yep, done all the recall checks, before I bought it and have a copy of the build sheet to boot, I have my trusty OBD dongle with Torque Pro App at the ready, have to get a code list and order a workshop manual on ebay, priced a few things and the scary bit is the cost of doing a tranny service, horendous cost for filter kit even from Rockauto........ Repco want $400, aarrgghh.

Has this become a jeep thread

Just chatting amongst ourselves while we wait for the exciting event, sort of like sitting in the Doctors waiting room, you know it will happen but when ?????