Rubbish!

Jan 5, 2012
Sunbury
Hi all,

Having just picked up the van, and still looking and planning, one thought came to our heads. Where do people keep their rubbish bins in their Expandas?

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
We just hang a plastic bag over the hand pump sink tap in our 16' as its right next to the door. I also have a rubbish bag on the rear spare wheel of the Cruiser that comes in very handy and it gets thrown in there when free camping.

390-1.jpg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
A bag for inside and we use one of those mini wiz bins that the kids use for storing toys in for outside with a liner bag inside. It fits under our front bed and when closed no water gets in. I get at least 2 days before it needs to be emptied and you can put stuff in it when traveling. :)

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
It's a wheely bin like you put out in front of your house for collection (wiz bin) thats what i call them anyway i'm sure there are still some around with that marked on them! Anyway we use a minature one of these for our ouside bin, its the blue thing in front of my van....see!

Picture 331.jpg

Cheers.

Expanda 12.37

Jan 22, 2012
Bendigo
When we purhased a new Expanda two years ago we wanted a rubbish bin in a convenient spot in the kitchen area of the van. We found this double bin system in Bunnings andit has been perfect for the job.
DSCN2285s.jpgDSCN2286s.jpg

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
we just a simple regular little bin sitting on the floor in the corner of the kitchen, which the kids have to empty each day.
It gets moved all the time when its in the way, but not the end of the world