14' Series Replace the LED light strip in the awning

Headingoutdoors

Nov 29, 2018
Brisbane
Afternoon all. Hope the weather has been holding out for your travels over Christmas.

Has anyone had to replace the LED light strip in the awning? Is is a big job? easy to do?

I’m thinking of replacing the strip with an orange light strip to lessen the attractiveness for missies and bugs?

TIA.

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
I haven’t yet but need to. I have a roll or 2 of LED strip light with self adhesive backing and will get to it “one day” but don’t envisage it being a big job.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Afternoon all. Hope the weather has been holding out for your travels over Christmas.

Has anyone had to replace the LED light strip in the awning? Is is a big job? easy to do?

I’m thinking of replacing the strip with an orange light strip to lessen the attractiveness for missies and bugs?

TIA.
We travelled with friends who had a led light stick thingy with an amber coloured option said to not attract bugs ... it never got used because it was a crap light to actually do anything with ie cook etc, yet it seemed to attract the same amount of bugs

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I hang a 12v fluro off back if ute, it attracts most of the bugs, bug zappers work, bug lights could but nobody has told the bugs.

Reactions: Headingoutdoors