Ready on Time?

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Was just thinking, and yes it did hurt it is the day after Christmas, has everyones vans that they have ordered arrived when the were supposed to?
Most Salespeople promise the Earth when you are ready to sign on the Dotted line, but does Jayco deliver?
Our's is Due end of Feb Early March and although the Salesman did say we may get it for the March long weekend, I don't really expect it to be ready, must say I will be a bit disappointed if I don't have it for Easter though. http://www.expandasdownunder.com/images/smilies/confused.png

Ben

Aug 22, 2011
Mandurah, WA
Ours was a month late, was due 6th Nov and ready for pickup on the 12th Dec. I'm sure there would have been alot of customers pushing Jayco on the delivery time (christmas holiday break) but we were in no rush so perhaps that is why.

Fam-Man-WA

Jan 6, 2012
Perth WA
Hi Scollays where did you order your van from?
The only dealer I can find in WA so far is Caravanland in Cannington.
Did you find more dealers in WA?
Cheers!

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Hi Scollays.. our first van was ordered in Sept 2007 and we were promised it by Christmas and yeap took delivery around 20th. So perfect. Caravanland has been very good to us with extras and warranty over the years, so we went for another expanda, bigger and better! So hopefully it will leave the factory on time and you will have it for Easter.
Cheers Jenny:horn:

Reactions: Capt. Gadget