18' Series priced new 18.58-2 OB today

Ssil2000

Jan 27, 2017
Adelaide
Sorry it's my fault I forgot to write the rest
Picnic tables

all good :)

no, i went with one, see how that goes i can always add a second one later (pretty cheap from what i can see online) i have seen a few people bring a tressel in the front bed end if that works id probably rather do that, i added privacy curtains to the 2 bunks today they slugged me for them but oh well.

:)

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
We got one but now getting a second one but it costs more as the Jayco stickers have to get ordered also to put them on the second table so it doesn't look like an after thought I'd be interested to see the bunk curtains as I made one to go from the end of the bunk to the couch to give us our time with the kids are asleep

Reactions: bigcol

Ssil2000

Jan 27, 2017
Adelaide
We got one but now getting a second one but it costs more as the Jayco stickers have to get ordered also to put them on the second table so it doesn't look like an after thought I'd be interested to see the bunk curtains as I made one to go from the end of the bunk to the couch to give us our time with the kids are asleep
i had a good think about it, i am pretty comfortable with 1 table i will re-assess once we have used it a few times and see where i can tinker (code for spend money hahahah)

Reactions: bigcol and Dobbie

facemir

May 7, 2017
Gold Coast, Australia
I am also looking at a 18.58-2 CL OB and wanted to know if anybody can tell me the difference between the Thetford N3175 & Thetford N3185 fridge. (apart from the 10 Cubic ft)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
From memory, the 185 is tropical rated with two built in fans.

Two doors so separate freezer and automatic power selection do has an electronic panel permanently wired to the battery....and that draws 15 amps per day.

It does work well ...we had a dometic before this and find the Thetford more user friendly and very efficient with a surprising amount of extra space....despite the annoying over designed control panel.

Reactions: bigcol