Pigdogs ( Doggy ) Mayden trip from Melbourne to Nth Qld

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
G'day to all the Panda owners & hope you all had a great xmas. Santa was exceptional to my lovely missus & myself. We got a great new 18.57.8 with more fruit than an orchard.
We are heading off tomorrow on our trip Nth back home whilst hoping to see some of what the East Coast has to offer caravaners.
First stop is Paynesville at Eagle point on the Gippsland Lakes for the night. Then off heading for Merimbula / Tathra , then nth up the coast . We have no planned trip or itinery so we are not sure of stops or destinations. We both enjoy the free camping ideas out there & got a Camps 6 book as a xmas present so that was great.

If anyone has or knows of great stop overs for the night or a couple of days feel free to let us know on this thread, will be much appreciated.
We will post up pics of our travels as we go & also some of the mods we have also done in our 7 days here in Melbourne town to the van.

Anyway if you happen to see us on our travels North feel free also to say hello or a blast on the horn passing by. ( You cant miss us as you will see my truck in the last thread is not your regular looking vehicle. Lol !

Cheers to all with a safe & happy new year to all.

Doggy.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Sorry all you mob. I just put me travel pics under the other thread of mine about gettin the new van .Check em out or if a moderator can move this into the same thread that would be great.