Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
image.jpg

Reactions: Wanda and Xpandafan

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
After a post I clicked on the "Upload a file" button, then selected a pic from my PC and then clicked open, it starts to upload then comes up with "problem with uploading file number ....". It's the way I've always done it.

SilverFox

Aug 27, 2012
ACT
After a post I clicked on the "Upload a file" button, then selected a pic from my PC and then clicked open, it starts to upload then comes up with "problem with uploading file number ....". It's the way I've always done it.
Hi Burnsy,

I had a similar problem recently and found that under my Preferences, I had the following option set....

Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

Once, I turned this option off, it worked for me.

Cheers

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com

What browser are you using?

Hi Burnsy,

I had a similar problem recently and found that under my Preferences, I had the following option set....

Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

Once, I turned this option off, it worked for me.

Cheers

Cheers SilverFox....

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Thanks @SilverFox , I'll have a look soon as I can't get on PC atm. I'm no expert when it ones to computers.....only the basics......dare I ask without sounding dumb, what is browser @expanda, I've heard of it but not sure?