Photo upload issues.

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
It seems I'm having problems uploading photos. I have only tried from my ipad, but it lets me select the file, but then when you hit close it says no file selected.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Had the same problem. Played around with photo settings on iPad , turned on photo stream, now all photos go straight into photo stream file and am now able to upload photo image.jpg
image.jpg

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Had the same problem. Played around with photo settings on iPad , turned on photo stream, now all photos go straight into photo stream file and am now able to upload photos from there.image.jpg

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Hmm, screenshot. So it looks like images that were taken from the ipad work, but photo stream ones don't.

I've even saved phot stream ones to the "camera roll" but they don't upload.

image.jpg

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Xpandafan, Have you tried an image from photo stream that was captured from a different device? Most of my photos come from my iphone, and are retrieved from the cloud by my ipad. It's these that I seem to have trouble with.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Xpandafan, Have you tried an image from photo stream that was captured from a different device? Most of my photos come from my iphone, and are retrieved from the cloud by my ipad. It's these that I seem to have trouble with.
Here goes, image taken on my iPhone5 and uploaded from photo stream from my iPad.
398171264.321002.png

SilverFox

Aug 27, 2012
ACT
I had problems attaching photos to my posts using my PC. Seems every time I clicked on the photo it appeared that the photo was being uploaded, but never materialised on my posts. I then played around with the Browser Preferences on this site and found that the following option was set for me....

Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

I turned this option off, and BINGO!! All good.

Not sure if any one else has experienced this. Just thought I would pass on my experience.

Cheers

Reactions: chartrock

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
I had problems attaching photos to my posts using my PC. Seems every time I clicked on the photo it appeared that the photo was being uploaded, but never materialised on my posts. I then played around with the Browser Preferences on this site and found that the following option was set for me....

Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

I turned this option off, and BINGO!! All good.

Not sure if any one else has experienced this. Just thought I would pass on my experience.

Cheers

I'm having that problem right now, will give it a go.