20' Series Outdoor Entertainment Unit

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Does anyone with the 20 or 21 series have an outdoor entertainment unit. If so, where is it located and could you post some pics of it.

Reactions: mfexpanda
Oct 6, 2014
Bicton, Perth
Does anyone with the 20 or 21 series have an outdoor entertainment unit. If so, where is it located and could you post some pics of it.
Hi Crusty,
My brother has just taken delivery of his 21.63 with the outdoor package and I know it's located around the tyres (above I think) of the door side. Have a look at their pic (dawn mark) and it should show the small locker door. Our Expanda is on order and we have ordered the same.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hi Crusty,
My brother has just taken delivery of his 21.63 with the outdoor package and I know it's located around the tyres (above I think) of the door side. Have a look at their pic (dawn mark) and it should show the small locker door. Our Expanda is on order and we have ordered the same.
We are picking ours up on Sat. Our Ent Unit is located above the wheel arch, behind the sink. Your brothers is under the bunks. We decided the bunk area was where the free loaders beds would be, so the bunk area was a no go for the Ent Unit. Despite the assurance the Ent Unit wouldn't be impacted by the van door, the van door does over lap the Ent Unit. Its a bit of a inconvenience, but it more importantly renders the door catch useless, because the Ent Unit is where the catch usuals lives. If you are getting your Ent Unit above the wheels, make sure the dealer addresses the overlap and door catch.