Journey Our new 2018 17.58-3 Journey Outback

MickB

Nov 24, 2017
Newcastle
We've had it for a month now and been on a few small trips.
Sure there are a few little things that I shake my head at but overall we love the van and it's practicality, ease of setup and packup.
Looking forward to slowly setting it up a bit better for free camping. Fans and water pump etc

006.JPG

MickB

Nov 24, 2017
Newcastle
Hi Mick, Good on you. Continue to enjoy and maybe one day you will get to go on a long trip!
Thanks 1DayIll, yeah one day. Gearing up for a big family trip but still undecided whether to do it all in one big trip or in stages.

MickB

Nov 24, 2017
Newcastle
Hey Mick, looks good. we pick up our 58-1 end of this month, towing with a Prado aswell. are you running airbags in the rear or just HD springs?
Hi B, congratulations! Upgraded springs we put in back when we got the steel bull bar. I think from memory we choose to slightly increase the spring setting for the rear in case we bought a larger van. It gave us about 45mm lift.

B&C plus 3

Feb 1, 2015
Townsville Qld
Hi B, congratulations! Upgraded springs we put in back when we got the steel bull bar. I think from memory we choose to slightly increase the spring setting for the rear in case we bought a larger van. It gave us about 45mm lift.

Ok cool, i just realised ive been talking to you on Facebook Messenger a little while ago!! Bradley Turner.

Reactions: MickB