Eagle Our first Van

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
Gidday Duncan and Tracey,
Great van choice. We just sold are 2011 Eagle outback in march and only just picked up our new expanda yesterday. You will have so many great holidays in the Eagle. - We did!! Looks as if you will have it set up just right 2.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome guys,
there seem to be alot of people following the path of > tent> camper> Eagle/swan > Expanda. I wonder how long it will take for the PANDA bug to bite?>

You have that Eagle set up well. It will take you many places, we had our Eagle for just under 2 years, but the wife (boss) wnated something with a loo and shower, so we upgraded.

All the best.

Dunga71

Jun 3, 2013
Sale Victoria
finally got it
DSCF3006.JPG

Reactions: relgate and Burnsy

jed

May 16, 2013
Looks a great combo Dunga looks like you could go anywhere with that set up

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Sounds like a great trip @Dunga71

With the Jockey wheel it has 2 ridges on it, they are locators that clamp into the jockey wheel clamp so it prevents the jockey wheel from slipping. Say that 10 times quickly :D

Just noticed in your pic the clamp is between them :thumb:. If you put it on the top ridge you wont have to wind the wheel down so far ;)

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
That looks good Dunga. I had a bag awning like you got. Removed mine. It's a pain in the you know where to set up and pack up. Especially the Jayco awning. I ditched in in favour of a Tigerz11 4Wd awning. Takes 5 minutes to set up and even less to pack up. I also notice you got an awning for both sides of the van. I might do that with mine. Oh, the other thing I just done with mine was to fit a Ironman LED strip like to the ceiling in my van. Wow, what a difference. Lights up the inside like day light. Think I paid about 35 dollars.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Sounds like a great trip @Dunga71

With the Jockey wheel it has 2 ridges on it, they are locators that clamp into the jockey wheel clamp so it prevents the jockey wheel from slipping. Say that 10 times quickly :D

Just noticed in your pic the clamp is between them :thumb:. If you put it on the top ridge you wont have to wind the wheel down so far ;)
You don't miss a trick! :)

Dunga71

Jun 3, 2013
Sale Victoria
I had the whole van converted to LED out of the factory makes a huge difference and the interior lights all have a second blue led for a night light which I find handy with he kids.
The bag awning is no quick set up but we manage to get it up with ease,having 2 teenage boys and a little peg holder helps lol,I got the second one to shade the kitchen and we set the shower and toilet tent up next to the external shower point,it will also assist the fridge to run a bit cooler not having that direct sunlight on the panel.
I only have one interior pic but will post some soon

Reactions: Stan53