Sale Victoria
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Few pics of our set ups

Mintox

Oct 20, 2013
Perth
Nice set up. I might have to get another awning for the opposite side I have seen yours it gives you that much more space to use around the van.

Dunga71

Jun 3, 2013
Sale Victoria
Yeah we all fit no worries mate,they can all have a bed each if needed with the bed converter for the club lounge at the front and the dinette folded down,but we just use the converter and my daughter bunks up with one of the boys on the back bed,most of the time the boys are out side in there swags,I have just ordered a skirt that encloses the back bed so the boys will be under there from now on even if it is teeming down they will be fine in the swags up on stretchers.
I have the next size up from the BabyQ with the higher lid,it runs off the bayonet fitting on the draw bar,the fittings on the webber are an odd size I have had similar problems with Coleman gear aswell(Canadina/Yank thing).
It's a bit bulkier to store but the added advantage of bigger roasts and all the veggies or 2 pizza stones on the grill is a bonus when cooking for larger families and friends,I have made a box for it all and it sits in the doorway of the van or in the ute.

Reactions: 1rockhorse

Dunga71

Jun 3, 2013
Sale Victoria
Nice set up. I might have to get another awning for the opposite side I have seen yours it gives you that much more space to use around the van.
Yes I'm glad i got the second awning we had the toilet and shower set up under it on Fraser Island and it gives the kitchen and fridge some much needed shade in the hot weather.I will get the annexe track put on in the future(should have done it out of the factory) so the annexe will be universal,it's great to have the annexe set up and a full awning shade to sit under on the opposite side or just to have both awnings up and chase the shade through the day