Ok I’m back

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
It’s time to end my self imposed hiatus and start contributing again, I felt like I was spending more time on the www than I was in the real w so I bailed on a few forums. So what’s been happenin ?

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
A common occurrence I think, many have dropped off the edge and thats the reason I think, I dumped other forums/blogs for the same reason, it does tend to be very time consuming.............................................welcome back anyway, theyv'e given the Shed a repaint and tidied up stuff so may take awhile to find things.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
A common occurrence I think, many have dropped off the edge and thats the reason I think, I dumped other forums/blogs for the same reason, it does tend to be very time consuming.............................................welcome back anyway, theyv'e given the Shed a repaint and tidied up stuff so may take awhile to find things.
The site looks great

Reactions: Drover

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Welcome back @Capt. Gadget. Ive dropped a few forums for the same reason, can become quite time consuming, although this is probably the least one compared to some of the FB groups that tend to ask the same questions over and over again.

Quite a few interesting topics have been on here recently that I'm sure you would have been able to provide valuable input, so good to have you back.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Great to have you back mate. This remains the forum of choice for me on all things caravans... I just have been busy using mine!