Oh The Pain.....Please Help!

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
So I placed my order for the new Expanda just over 2 weeks ago and thought to myself, April will come around pretty quickly. Im busy afterall and wont have much time to think about any way.

What I didnt concider was my next door neighbors' pathetic attempt to annoy and p!$$ me off for the past week:(

You see, my lounge room window faces his driveway and all I can see is this shinny new, just out of the box, Expanda, having little mods done to it each evening and the occasional text message to update me with progress.

Any advise on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated.....

To make matters worse we are off for the weekend and I will have to set up my Dove while he sits back in a camp chair with a cold beer haggling me as to how long its taking me to set up. There's every chance 2 may go away and only one return!:boxing:

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hmmmmm maybe you could just hook his panda up and tell him you are road testing his latest mods just to make sure they are all working and hazard free????

Obviously this is for his own safety and you are doing him a huge service and favor I can't see how he could disagree?

The alternate is just to swap stickers with him whilst he sleeps and hope he doesn't notice!

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
It is obvious that your fence is too low between his house and yours to block the view. I am assuming there is a fence....
Let his tyres down on the van. Hopefully the expanda will sink below the level of your fence.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Just think, in a couple of months you will have a new Expanda while his will be well on the way to 'out of warranty'. Also you nwill be able to see which of his mods work and which don't without having to put the work in yourself.

But a Brad suggests, build a higher fence. :thumb:

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
if two go out and one returns......just make sure you come back with his expanda.
If not, make sure the one you get is better than his. And always remind him yours is newer than his (16.49s are sooooo 2011, but a 14.44 - now that's fresh and modern!!):lol:

carts

Jan 12, 2012
Ive got to be carfull....he'll be lurking around the forum somewhere

maybe brads your neighbour d4dazz....both from rowville as am i...and guess what i have a 16.49 as welll ...we are ganging up on you lol.
:lol::biggrin:

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Ok so now you have me thinking carts and d4dazz.
On my street around the corner sometimes is an expanda outback and one street further is a full height caravan expanda.
I wonder if one of these is the expanda in question....

Drizzlingje

Oct 27, 2011
Ok, brad there is no fence to be lowered, even if there was I would be borrowing d4's compressor to pump them up again so that would defeat the purpose as he then would want to come and watch and explain a better way of doing it which means that he would again be confronted by the view of my glistening 1649 for the duration of the tyre refilling.

If we remove some bollards we should all set up the pandas ( and d4's dove ) at Rowville lakes for the weekend.

Anyway d4 after the weekend has passed the view should return to normal....until the prado arrives

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Maybe we could all tour the lake systems in Rowville. Start at Rowville Lakes and then go to Koolamara Waters.
However my concern for D4 has now worsened as I now realize he has access to a lot of panda tyres in Rowville that he could potentially let down. Mine included.:help:

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
I ve been recently remindered that I only have 2 more trips of suffrence untill my panda arrives.....it still hurts!

Might have to change the name of Rowville to Pandaville