18' Series October Long Weekend

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Innaminka..... And the dig tree.
Good fun to be had at the pub (especially on a state of origin night)
image.jpg
The dig tree is good too
image.jpg

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Which campground? Can you take vans there?

We are going to the council run campground. Google it and one of the first links is to the council website. I have been previously with a CT and friends with an OB Eagle so a van should be no issues. We pick our 14 footer on the Monday prior so should be taking that. From memory the last part of the trail in is a bit narrow and windy so you wouldn't want to have to reverse up if you come across someone elese. I wouldn't let that put anyone off.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
We are going to the council run campground. Google it and one of the first links is to the council website. I have been previously with a CT and friends with an OB Eagle so a van should be no issues. We pick our 14 footer on the Monday prior so should be taking that. From memory the last part of the trail in is a bit narrow and windy so you wouldn't want to have to reverse up if you come across someone elese. I wouldn't let that put anyone off.
Sounds good mate. Ive been in there on a day trip and thought it looked nice. I thought i read on the website that they didnt want vans due to tight access coming in. Looked ok to me though...

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Which campground? Can you take vans there?

Doubt you'd get the 22 in there @relgate we went in there with the Swan years ago that was not to bad, did a day trip back there to see if we could get the Panda in, was reluctant to do that, without a forward scout vehicle to sus out traffic coming the other way, there was also a few over hangs from memory.

Reactions: relgate