NSW October long weekend - where you off to?

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
With the cracking weather forecasted for next weekend, thought there may bean opportunity to cross paths with some members.

We're off for our first full trip in CooTay (after our one night shakedown earlier this month) to Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park. The neighbour organises the yearly trip with a few others and this will be the first for us.

Spending this weekend pimping CooTay with a few more gadgets, will post pics later.

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
We"ll be at Mountain Veiw Village (Shoalhaven Heads) arriving Saturday for a week so we will be sure to catch up.
Just look for the bloke with a smile on his face doin nothing!!!

brookes2622

Jun 24, 2012
Bywong NSW
We're down to Mogo Zoo, not sure where we are staying yet as the Travel and Scheduling Department hasn't released that information yet. Not sure if it secret or not? I do know that if I ask for it, I'll be asking for it!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
We're off to Bendalong, about 5hrs south of Newy. I would prefer somewhere a bit more local for first trip but you get that I suppose! Hope you all have good one!

Cheers.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
:biggrin:Were packing up and heading to the Benbelby Ranges in the Flinders to do a bit of 4x4 ing then watch the HAWKS kick some butt !!!!

Harv n Bron

Jul 9, 2012
We're off to Parkes this long weekend, then because we are in the ACT and work so hard, we get a second long weekend directly after the first, and we are off to Pambula big 4..... Fantastic!

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
currently in Lightning Ridge plenty of Pandas around just don't know if any are from this site, dont know were we'll be nxt weekend.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
We are probably off to Wivenhoe Dam unless the brother in law has organised Somerset dam and then we will be there camping and skiiing. :)

This will be our first trip in the panda! Can't wait.