Starcraft New Van Arrival 17-58-3

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Great result @Chrisv van looks good and the product improvement is a great sign. As much as I don't like the blind system on those windows I think the windows themselves are excellent and make a better contribution to airflow.

Re the drawer under the lounge, I am going to post up in the other thread but when they fix it you have to put in a stopper behind the runners. When the drawer closes the whole force is taken on the front face which is encouraged to come apart! It seems to only happen if you forget to latch the drawer or in our case we had a dicky latch.

Happy travels

Reactions: Chrisv

Spider73

Oct 30, 2014
Congrats on the van chrisv. It's a very practical layout, we are very happy with ours. I'm glad to hear they have moved the awning arm as it is a PITA to empty the cassette on mine with the awning packed up. I like the black edge trim aswell, we must have just missed out on the that. Happy travels and hopefully you will be able to get out and use it soon.

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
We were advised by Jayco they couldn't add the mini version of the dinette bed. So we purchased the material from Jayco ( wasn't delivered with the van as promised ☺️), and my darling wife organised the rest.
To our surprise Jayco had also installed the bracket on the chairs for the base to sit on.
Very happy with the new modification

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 307

Spider73

Oct 30, 2014
Great job, did your tri fold table come delivered from factory or did the dealer fit it? Every dealer I have spoken to insisted it couldn't be done. Great option. I want one!!!!

Reactions: twscoot and Chrisv

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
Great job, did your tri fold table come delivered from factory or did the dealer fit it? Every dealer I have spoken to insisted it couldn't be done. Great option. I want one!!!!
Hey Spider

I can guarantee it can be done at factory! Your dealers are telling porky pies, ours was delivered as is from factory. The Jayco dealer in Bundaberg was a pleasure to deal with

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hey Spider

I can guarantee it can be done at factory! Your dealers are telling porky pies, ours was delivered as is from factory. The Jayco dealer in Bundaberg was a pleasure to deal with

Hey @Chrisv can you post up more pics of the trifold table and its base please?

Steve1307

Jun 23, 2015
Sydney
Bump I would love some pics as we are in discussions with Jayco over this table.

bump bump., yes me too!

I saw a nice tri-fold in a Seachange (gigantic) Van over Christmas.
Instead of piano hinges it had these nice 180 degree concealed hinges which meant the table was completely flat and flush with no gaps.
The table was around 30mm thick though.
This type of hinge http://www.soss.com/invisible-hinge.html
http://www.hafele.co.uk/shop/c/cabinet-hinges-and-stays/concealed-soss-hinges/4908

also another "barrel" type similar
http://www.hafele.co.uk/shop/c/cabinet-hinges-and-stays/concealed-zysa-hinges/8587

no idea where to get them here.