Starcraft New Van Arrival 17-58-3

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
Hi all......sorry about the delay, we didn't get back until almost dark last night and I flew out to work today for 2 weeks, so no pictures ......sorry.

We completed the handover, nothing too bad, adjusted 2 overhead cupboards, one of the drawers under the dining/lounge had the front face just fall off and the drivers side wheel flare will be replaced....actually the whole section of side cladding will be replaced.

They were fantastic about the issues, will all be replaced at first service, overall the van was super clean, well finished off and the darling wife and kids are thrilled. She is heading off on the maiden voyage without poor me at work.....so I'll get a few pics over the next 2 weeks.

Was disappointed with no USB PowerPoint, and the floor vinyl was the older style skinny look. Everything else opens/shuts perfectly and we are very very happy with our purchase!

Reactions: dagree and relgate

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
A few pics my wife just sent through to me
image.jpg
image.jpg

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
looks nice.. did they fix the dinette window now so you can open window and door?
They certainly did Davemc and also fitted a doorstop with the standard door/wall attachment.
Also much to my surprise was they moved the rear awning leg back to allow access to the toilet cassette!!!

Reactions: WHHEMI

halbster

May 13, 2014
Very Nice, glad to hear they fixed a couple of those simple design issues. Can you put up a pic of the door stop you mention or just a pic with the door and window open when you get a chance, interested to see what they did.
Also noticed the black trim all the way around the outside edge looks good.

Reactions: Chrisv

Chrisv

Jan 30, 2015
Bundaberg
image.jpg
Very Nice, glad to hear they fixed a couple of those simple design issues. Can you put up a pic of the door stop you mention or just a pic with the door and window open when you get a chance, interested to see what they did.
Also noticed the black trim all the way around the outside edge looks good.
Hi Halbster
Hope this pic helps with your question

Reactions: bigcol