New to caravanning

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Cool Terry, welcome on board.

You and the family are going to love it!

Plenty of good advice here to help.......best advice initially though will be from your dealer on pick up. Pay careful attention, they will spend lots of time with you as a new to caravan man to keep you safe. From then on, do what what you need to make it work for you.

Lots of people comming straight into Expandas now - nice to see.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Phew....for a minute there I thought my parents had bought a new van when I saw your username
My parents are Jan and terry BTW...............hehe

and welcome.....

kyoshofw05

Oct 1, 2011
Hillside 3037
Hi there, the forum is really good, you get good information. I to have a 14.44.4 on order late november and first van also.
We cant wait for delivery.
Welcome

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
Hi Terry
You are going to love your new 14. Have you moved up from camping ? It seems the expanda range has enticed a lot of people to skip the normal progression of camping - camper trailer - caravan. We are first timers as well and also have an outback 14.44-4 and just love it. We have done about 1500k's since we picked it up a few months ago and were surprised how quickly you get used to having the panda trailing behind. What are you using as a tow vehicle. Like the others have said above don't rush pick up day, take time and ask lots. you will find your dealer will be happy to give all the help you need. and you can always ask here too. :)

shane

Jan-Tez

Oct 18, 2011
Langwarrin, Vic.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have done a bit of camping many years ago, my wife has never been camping or caravanning so it is going to be a very different experience for us.
Our tow vehicle at the moment is a Mitsubishi 380, hence to small van. If all goes well we will update the vehicle and if the van proves to be to small we will update that as well. There are only the two of us, but the grand kids will come occasionally.

Terry