New set up

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
So before I went to Euroa I bought a Joolca double ensuite tent so that I could put the portaloo in it and then the next stage was to buy the hot water system and connect up a shower and also put hot water into the van.
This weekend we are off to Queenscliffe and I will set up the ensuite portaloo and the shower to try it out. Hot water to the van not quite there yet but will be added soon. I am doing all of this as my wife is not a big fan of communal showers and toilets, especially at the moment, and she wants to go away more. Hopefully, this will make her feel more comfortable.
I will try and remember to take some pics this time.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
I need to get the pictures off my phone but let me just say how impressed I was with the Joolca shower. It was as good as many I have had in caravan parks and plenty hot enough.
My next step is to set it up so that I can just plug and go for the shower and internal hot water. i did get the 12v pump as well so i now know I can free camp near a river as well and keep everyone happy with a hot shower.

Reactions: Bluey and chartrock

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
I have a Joolca set up in my factory, a 9kg bottle will last around 3 months having a 10min shower every day
That is good to know. We were really happy with the heat and pressure that it had.
The only issue I can see is some parks will not like the water going straight on the lawn. I have the porta-loo in one side so that kind of looks like I am using it for that and hope to get away with it. I will put the hoses under the van so it looks like we are using the Joolca for hot water in the van, which we are of course.
I have to connect that all up before Easter when we go to Warrnambool.

Reactions: Crusty181