17' Series new fabric colour

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Thats what I wanted but got out voted by my Wife apparently I only get 1 vote she gets 3 (She) went for Gridlock & Cityside! and Rare Earth on the Bench tops
Lol at the wife and her 3 votes........ever so true. Our big decider between the two (Gridlock & Java) was the kid factor. 4 kids under 8 and the darker the better. In the old 16.49.1 we choose a green circle very similar to this years and and green seat but they where light and I was forever telling to be careful or whenever any other kids where in the van I was always on edge but hopefully the darker color will ease my mind
Cheers Linda

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
what are these colour schemes back to the pyschodelic 60s yuk thank goodness im not updating , did it last year were hesitant about the lighter wood but actually think it makes the van roomier... I think Jayco needs to serious look at its patterns or maybe we suggest some colour schemes for them to vote on mind you the only colour I do like is the cadel sapphire.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
they spend lots to get colour consulatants in who already know what we want (or who be deciding what we all want). They wouldn't want to listen to our opinions would they :tongue: