17' Series new fabric colour

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
We have just been in to look at the new fabrics in the cold hard daylightr to see if we would be stuck with a van where we did not like the colours having had to choose from the computer. We are happy with the geranium ink and a griege laminate. We also showed the kids the caravan for the first time and they are really happy.Even happy with where they are sleeping. Hope everyone else is happy with their choice if buying a new Jayco.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I am amazed with some of the range of colors Jayco put up some times. :puke:
Some are ok but others I reacon you would want to be smoking the whacky tobackie before they start to look good.
My opinion....:biggrin1:....obviously.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I am amazed with some of the range of colors Jayco put up some times. :puke:
Some are ok but others I reacon you would want to be smoking the whacky tobackie before they start to look good.
My opinion....:biggrin1:....obviously.

LOL yeah I agree, you know a colour is bad when at the dealers and they are flicking through the fabrics and he says "NOT THAT ONE" and moves past it.

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
Looks like they have gone back to the darker wood finish. I never liked the lighter trim when i first saw it, but now I have it I like the lighter colour. Makes the van more airy. Would like to see one in the flesh. Will wait for the Sydney show

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Is that the new colour range, or did some one thow up on a piece of paper and scan it?

I can see why you had to see them in the flesh randl007, very tough choice this year.........

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
We ordered ours with the cadel saphire, seat and backrest, It's a very nice dark blue colour, we also ordered the griege laminate.

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
HI there,
we ordered ours with the Java Vintage backrest and Eternity Vintage seat cushion. It actually isnt to bad when you see it in person.
Our bench top is the Amore benchtop. The dark benchtop looked great with the black/brown in the cushion. Hopefully we have made the right choice,

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
We ordered ours with the cadel saphire, seat and backrest, It's a very nice dark blue colour, we also ordered the griege laminate.
could you order the Cadel on its own, in seaford they told us that we had to go the cadel as the seat and the Gridlock Ink as the backrest. I liked that as well, but the Rockville was a skocker wasnt it.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I was actually down at Jayco today and took a look at a ''Work n Play'' whilst I was there :whistle: anyway there was a 17'' Expanda there with Rockville Ochre bolster cushions and Virtue Larva for the base cushion and it actually didn't look to bad. :peep:

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hahahaha these colours officially tip the positive / negative scale on the toss up between the two :)

Will have to see them in the flesh but based on the files attached its pretty bad.

How they come up with these colours just astounds me.

I checked out the windsor genesis, same as the discovery and two things stood out, first the colours are very nice a dark green with an emblem pattern which was very neutral. Secondly the height of all the benches was much better than Jayco as it was easier to stand and wash dishes etc.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Its still light coloured but honestly I didn't look at it to hard if its changed slightly. (I dont think it has though)I asked them if they had a Discovery like the one your after so I good check it out a bit closer but no luck :(

The red coloured couches looked alot better in the flesh than the pdf IMO

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
could you order the Cadel on its own, in seaford they told us that we had to go the cadel as the seat and the Gridlock Ink as the backrest. I liked that as well, but the Rockville was a skocker wasnt it.

Yeah, the dealer said that was the way it came, It has gone through and been approved, so it must be okay.Didn't really go on the other colours too much.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
HI there,
we ordered ours with the Java Vintage backrest and Eternity Vintage seat cushion. It actually isnt to bad when you see it in person.
Our bench top is the Amore benchtop. The dark benchtop looked great with the black/brown in the cushion. Hopefully we have made the right choice,
Thats what I wanted but got out voted by my Wife apparently I only get 1 vote she gets 3 (She) went for Gridlock & Cityside! and Rare Earth on the Bench tops